
Hay naku, mamamatay rin lang naman lahat ng tao bat kasi ung mga bwisit e hindi pa unahing kunin now na...
I’m having another crappy day at the office and I’m wishing that those annoying, arrogant but so stupid people who thinks too much of themselves to just simply perish or at least be gone in a sense that I won’t need to encounter them anymore…
Ugh! Why do I let them affect me and let them bring out the worst in me?
Merde, merde, merde!
I must learn to just laugh at them instead of being annoyed... Must keep this in mind:
Ugh! Why do I let them affect me and let them bring out the worst in me?
Merde, merde, merde!
I must learn to just laugh at them instead of being annoyed... Must keep this in mind:
“Don’t take life too seriously; after all, no one comes out of it alive.”
(^__^)