Monday, January 18, 2010

burn, baby burn!

I was looking at our bedside mirror last night and naturally, I saw myself and it made me blurt out, “Hmmm, it seems like Dubai is sucking the light out of me. I can’t even bear to proclaim myself charming anymore… Sad, sad, sad… Sad, sad, sad…” My hubby, who is already used to my weird talking-to-the-mirror-and-other-inanimate-objects behavior, just said (even though he knows I’m not talking to him), “Nde, charming ka pa rin!”

I told him that though positive affirmation from him helps, I still really do think that my light is flickering…

Then this afternoon, while browsing conyo’s tumblr, I stumbled upon this:

I smiled and said to my monitor, “Har, har, har! Ayn Rand gets me. Cool…”

Hehehe...

The world I desire can be won. Must keep that in mind.
Aja, Mi! Should be able to turn that flickering light into a fire again... :D