how the hell would you respond to this?!?
Situation:
I’m sitting on my desk when one officemate enters my office…
Ofsm8: Hi, how are you?
Mi: I’m fine, thanks.
Ofsm8: Mishal, wat is dat? [pointing to the contact lens solution on my table]
Mi: It’s my contact lens solution, used for cleaning my lens. I also put it in my eyes when I’m wearing lens so that my eyes will not feel dry.
Ofsm8: I see… [watches me put some droplets of solution into my eyes]
After maybe 15 seconds…
Ofsm8: Mishal, what happen? Why are you crying?
Mi: Did you not see me put contact lens solution into my eyes?
Ofsm8: Yes… but now you are crying… Any problems? Tell me…
***I swear to God he’s not kidding when he asked that. Hayz!
Now this happened just 2 minutes ago, while I’m typing the above story…
Ofsm8 2: Hi, how are you?
Mi: I’m okay.
Ofsm8 2: Mishal, are you busy?
Mi: No…
Ofsm8 2: Why are you so busy? You’re always busy…
Mi: ???
Situation:
I’m sitting on my desk when one officemate enters my office…
Ofsm8: Hi, how are you?
Mi: I’m fine, thanks.
Ofsm8: Mishal, wat is dat? [pointing to the contact lens solution on my table]
Mi: It’s my contact lens solution, used for cleaning my lens. I also put it in my eyes when I’m wearing lens so that my eyes will not feel dry.
Ofsm8: I see… [watches me put some droplets of solution into my eyes]
After maybe 15 seconds…
Ofsm8: Mishal, what happen? Why are you crying?
Mi: Did you not see me put contact lens solution into my eyes?
Ofsm8: Yes… but now you are crying… Any problems? Tell me…
***I swear to God he’s not kidding when he asked that. Hayz!
Now this happened just 2 minutes ago, while I’m typing the above story…
Ofsm8 2: Hi, how are you?
Mi: I’m okay.
Ofsm8 2: Mishal, are you busy?
Mi: No…
Ofsm8 2: Why are you so busy? You’re always busy…
Mi: ???