Hweee...
Imbento ko lang un.
Actually,I just can't help being the narcissistic me so here goes...
Michelle – that’s the given name in my birth certificate.
I do not like it and I often get startled when someone calls me that. Looking back and racking my brain what might be the underlying reason for such absurdity, it brought me to the realization that I associate my real name with my elementary teachers and the instances when they always call me to give me tasks which are utterly and embarrassingly annoying like becoming a member of an inter-district speech choir contest with almost 50% of the script to be recited ‘dramatically’ by me, parading as one of the humble people who went to the manger to celebrate the birth of Jesus (my face was smeared with charcoal powder and I was carrying bananas and malunggay during the whole parade then kneeling for almost 30 minutes during the reenactment), joining pageants (e.g. Ms. United Nations, Ms. Girl Scout and Mutya ng Aklatan [I’m having doubt what is more ridiculous-- for Girl Scouts or the library to have beauty contest])?!?… These and other stuff that all started with,”Michelle…”
I am a chocolate-dependent person.
I am a chocolate-dependent person.I cannot recall a day in my adult life that I did not eat chocolate and most probably, if a day will come that I can’t get hold of one, I will not be able to finish that day without being bitchy and snappy at people.
Once I crave for a certain food, I will never give it a rest until my craving is satisfied; even if it means getting out of the house at night just to buy Sundae and eat it while walking on chilly February Tagaytay streets. Momon is always saying that I’m worse than a pregnant girl in her 1st trimester when it comes to food tripping.
My personality style has got features of obsessive-compulsiveness. One of the evidences of this is the fact that I cannot sleep without having arranged the pillows in a specific position identified by my head. Also, my books should not be touched, turned or re-arranged without notice and never to be folded otherwise I will be effin’ miffed. And, when I think of something, I will do it right away regardless of the timing (not only once did I get up in the middle of the night to pluck my eyebrows or to have a pedicure).
My bag is always heavy due to the unnecessary stuff that I always want to bring with me. Like the different colored gel pens that I have… My mom once asked me why I bother to bring them all. I answered her jokingly that it’s for when I encounter a dying, demented millionaire who would give me his entire estate if I have a unique-colored gel pen right then and there that he could use to sign all the necessary documents. Hwehehehehe…
Moreover, immediately after brushing my teeth, I will brush it again. Woa! Now that I’m writing this, I seem to be so abnormal. Waah… Hmm, but no, since I can still function well and not disrupting my normal way of living, I’m still sane. (I should stop writing like this before this whole thing turns out to be a Psychological Abstract).
Books are the main priority in my shopping list. The longest portion of my time in the mall would be spent in a bookstore and my trip is never considered happy and successful if I did not buy even just 1 paperback novel.
Books are the main priority in my shopping list. The longest portion of my time in the mall would be spent in a bookstore and my trip is never considered happy and successful if I did not buy even just 1 paperback novel. I don’t like guys who talk too much, especially guys who constantly repeat what he just said as if he’s talking to dumb people and nobody can get his point.
Climbing high places is one of my hobbies when I was a kid and up to now, I can easily climb trees, walls or roofs and I bet, till now I can win a tree climbing contest.
I believe that there is 1 default number in the universe and every wish that falls in that nth number would come true; we just don’t know what number is that. What I'm pretty sure is that 12 years ago, when I wished for my boobs not to grow, my wish fell into that nth number and came true. waah! :'(
Another competition that I can win is the “stay sober after drinking so much beer/vodka/tequila/martini etc. even gin bulag contest.”
There used to be a wager that I’d give my one whole month salary to the person who can make me drunk while he/she stays in a conscious, clear-headed manner after a drinking session. But now the bet is off as I stopped drinking for the sake of being an improved girl and for realizing that drinking can do no good for people with peptic ulcer. Haller! Hehe…
There used to be a wager that I’d give my one whole month salary to the person who can make me drunk while he/she stays in a conscious, clear-headed manner after a drinking session. But now the bet is off as I stopped drinking for the sake of being an improved girl and for realizing that drinking can do no good for people with peptic ulcer. Haller! Hehe…Pepsi is my all time favorite drink. I know it can do no good for me but I like it!
There’s a belief that if a person is good in math, he/she does not excel in English or vice versa… I think it’s only a theory and it would never be substantiated into a truth. I like Math and English and I did pretty great on both subjects.
Kids like me. I can always make a baby smile and can absolutely relate to young people as if I’m one of them. I enjoy their company so much and we get along so well that sometimes I fear I’m suffering from regression. Lol!
I do not eat vegetables. It would not be good for me coz in this state, my body is so immune with the unhealthy foods that it is receiving and consuming vegetables, even just a little bit, would upset the healthy unhealthy state of my body.
I couldn’t care less about my hair. I only brush my hair after taking a bath on work days. If not, my hair is lucky if I ran my fingers into them.
I’m not comfortable wearing skinny jeans. I think it emphasizes my thighs and I worry that people might freak out at the sight of my humungous pata.
I’m not comfortable wearing skinny jeans. I think it emphasizes my thighs and I worry that people might freak out at the sight of my humungous pata.
My energy level is heightened during evenings. I’m a nocturnal person and if I’m able to sleep before midnight, I’m on drugs (antihistamine). Hehe…
Before I die, I hope I could: (in no particular order) get to tour Europe, experience how to sky dive, ride a dolphin, drive & own a Wrangler Jeep and have a baby with my ning (I hope to accomplish this one before I turn 28.lol)!
Gilmore Girls, Will & Grace, Ally McBeal and the likes are the kind of TV series that interest me. Love watching witty shows with my Ate Maybs… She appreciates the subtle, brilliant comments that are usually hysterically funny the way that I do.
Until now, I can’t think of any useful talent that I have. I know how to dance but I cannot consider myself a great, graceful dancer; there is no team in any sports tournament that would want me as one of their players coz I am a major klutz. I never ever learned how to play musical instruments and I cannot draw a human caricature that would not be mistaken as a cartoon ant and my handwriting resembles barcodes.
And if you think that maybe I can sing, well, you’re mistaken. Few times I experienced that when I would sing a tune to ask my friends the title of that song, they would say, “could you just recite the lyrics instead of singing it?” waah… So to my friends who would happen to have a free time and care to read this note, if you ever think of one useful talent that I have, kindly inform me, okie?