Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello Kitten and Hello Mimi's La Salle Adventure


Hail, hail, alma mater, hail to De La Salle!

The above pictures were taken after my best friend and I (also known as Mimi and Kitten: the porkchop [slash spicy chicken or chocolates and tahong chips and other yummy foods] duo) attended the wedding of Jhen, the literally red girl who completes our "threegeder" group of friends. teeheheh!

It was nice to be back in La Salle... Naturally, fond memories came back to me as soon as I stepped at the front gate and informed the guard that we were there to claim our yearbook. I can't help smiling while remembering the Madambas' Angels hanging out at the kubo, laughing out too loud without a care in the world about poise at the canteen and other inappropriate places (i.e. the library, the chapel), walking the vast grounds of La Salle without feeling tired at all, stalking our crushes and looking at bulletin boards for ideas about their whereabouts... Et al... Hay, college was so fun!

Anyway, we were there and I can't help but be awed at how big the students were. I guess the petite group (our batch and the others five years ago) is now over and the generation of big boned students begins. Hehe, ang lalaki kasi nila talaga!

Moving on... We were able to get our yearbook (finally, after 6 years!), which weighs like 10 kilos (seriously)!

The end.